We can provide a complete crêpe menu and all catering for your event, whether indoors or outdoors. Add-ons such as salads and beverages are available. Crêpes are great for
- office parties
- wedding meals.
How many people can I have at my event?
Like many things, that depends on the type of event. We have catered groups from 10 up to 500 (in conjunction with other food options). Groups larger than 25 work best when guests can come and go to the crêpe stations, such as a reception, dance or other event. One crêpe chef can serve up to 30 people an hour. We can add multiple crêpe stations for larger parties for an additional charge.
Catering Inquiry Request
If you wish, tell us a bit about your plans using our Catering Inquiry Form and we’ll contact you to work up a quote.
Have a caterer?
We can work with the caterer of your choice to add a crêpe station to your event as a unique and entertaining enhancement.
We get busy, so please provide as much advance notice asyou can. if we can’t accommodate your request we’ll let you know in a very short time.
Crêpes are fresh & fun
- Created for each guest right before their eyes
- The perfect walking around food
- Easy cleanup, safer for ‘Party Clothes’
Our Flexible Menu can be tailored to the season, your special occasion or theme
- Here is a sample Menu: Sample Menu
- Entertaining addition to a buffet menu
- Brunch, Evening Meeting, Garden Party, Holiday, business gathering
- Fresh Fruit Festival, Dessert Sampler, Cheese Sampler, Chocolate Night, Vegetarian Delight – a menu to meet your taste and budget.
- Vegan and Gluten-free crêpes available
Crêpes are personal
- Individually crafted from the menu for each guest
- Your guests will appreciate your thoughtfulness
Crêpes are Healthy and Indulgent
- Fresh natural ingredients sourced locally where possible
- Savory crêpes and sweet crêpes – guests can choose one, or both
Pricing & Planning for Crêpes
For a longer service period, menu variations, or full catering services including guest seating, we are happy to meet with you to discuss your exact specifications.